Let me start off by saying how silly and awkward I feel writing this post.
It feels strange to give you a list of insignificant things about me. HOWEVER. I love reading posts like this on other people's blogs and I kinda feel like it will be interesting, so here are 25 random facts about me. I truly hope you enjoy...
1. I adore fuzzy socks. I'll never have enough
2. I really enjoy painting walls
3. The smell of warm almond milk makes me smile
4. I have little control around chocolate chips. Can't stop, won't stop
5. I swam competitively for 12 years
6. I could easily live off of oatmeal
7. I find belly buttons extremely odd and a little gross
8. I hate tomatoes
9. I have the stupidest humor (Example) <Funniest video I've ever seen
10. Ryan Reynolds is and will always be my celeb crush
11. 27 Dresses and A Walk to Remember are my favorite movies
12. I've never seen Star Wars
13. I have a dish-buying obsession
14. I love puzzles
15. Michael W. Smith and Phillip Phillips are my favorite artists
16. I played the saxophone for a month
17. I once wore a ball gown to school
You better bet I won best costume award! :)
18. I was Jessie from Toy Story in a parade for band (As in, I marched 3 miles playing flute in a Disney costume)
Sorry for the flipped pic!
19. I love High School Musical (No shame)
20. I don't much like the movie "The Notebook"
21. I always put chapstick on after brushing my teeth. Always.
22. I once got a fortune cookie with no fortune in it. And another with no cookie. Or fortune. :(
23. I couldn't live in a world without PB. Surprised?
24. I've had approximately 15 fillings (counting baby teeth...)
25. I secretly really wish my nose was pierced (sorry mom)
And now you know 25 random things about me! Tomorrow-- Healthy Chocolate PB Breakfast Muffins coming your way. Hooray!
Labels: All JPB's Posts