No complaints

Let's get one thing straight: whether I'm writing this post to procrastinate on homework or not is irrelevant. :)

As we all know, change is not an easy thing. People sometimes say "I'm great at change" or "I love change" but I believe underneath it all is a part of us that always holds onto the past.

Over the past couple weeks with moving away from home, there have been many ups and downs. I like to think that I've got it all figured out and that I should be completely fine all the time, but that's not realistic by any means.

However, what gets me through even the toughest days is the fact that I have so many people behind me and supporting me. I truthfully cannot complain and say "I can't do it"  (regarding college) because I know deep inside it's not by any means out of my reach.

So, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who believes in me, but more so inspire you to take a step back and look at how much God has blessed you. There's the saying "you matter to one person", but the truth is we leave impacts on people that we don't even know about. SO smile, because you can find blessings in even the darkest days!

-Lauren