Taking a Step Back

Something I do often is look at my pictures (old and new). I do this is because when I look back on the experiences and memories I'm making everyday, it reminds me of how blessed I am to live the life I'm living. I think it's really important to keep my mind full of happy thoughts and thank God every day for what He has given me.
Everyone's life is unique when it comes to family, friends, jobs, peers and the things that fill our lives everyday but I believe with all my heart that God's given us the ability to accomplish everything we do greatly.

I'm not here to tell ya'll about how much I love what God has given me, but to say that there's beauty in everything we do. Whether you work in an office, have kids, are in school, or travel I would encourage you to take a step back and rather than focus on how much you have to get done, or how stressed you may feel today realize that God is great (all the time!)

For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7