Mother's Day

My new computer :)
 It's almost Mother's Day... are you ready?! I hope so, I am! I wanted to share what I've been working on for the past couple hours. I was surfing one of my favorite blogs today and found the cutest idea for a mother's day present: a DIY gift basket!

Moms are hard to shop for. Unless you know exactly what you are looking for when you're out shopping for yours, it's easy to get frustrated. An array of goodies is absolutely the way to go. I know my mom is going to love this, especially because it's homemade. There's no better feeling than giving her something you put love and effort into making.


Brita bottle
Plastic wine glasses

Bar of soap

I'd love to hear about your mother day presents, feel free to share as you wish!









Brazilian Samba Popcorn


Peanut M & M's and flowers
Final product :)

 Xoxolauren