Spaghetti Squash Stir Fry

The other night my mom and I were in a rush to make dinner. She had cooked a spaghetti squash earlier and we had tons of veggies in the fridge to use up. I suggested we sautée some of them to go over the squash. We added a bag of spinach (if you've ever cooked it you know how much it condenses down!) zucchini mushrooms and peppers. We also had turkey burgers to go with it.

It was so delish and quick! My favorite way to cook spaghetti squash is in the microwave bc it doesn't take so much time. She cooked it whole for 20 minutes and it was a lot easier to cut when it had cooked.

Spaghetti squash is such a good replacement for pasta when you don't want all the carbs. It's very low cal and has tons of health benefits. If you've never tried it I totally recommend you to