Scrumptious chocolate banana egg pancakes

Fellow chocolate lovers,
If you're anything like me you crave chocolate ALL the time. Whether it be for 6 in the morning or 11 at night, my ears always perk up when I hear that magical word. Well I'm happy to share this absolutely delicious recipe!

I tried banana egg pancakes for the first time a while ago and fell in love. I was definitely iffy about it at first because it sounded gross but oh my goodness gracious was I wrong. I love pancakes just not all the unnecessary calories and fat. If I'm going to do pancakes, I'm going to do them the healthy way for sure.

This pancake batter is so flexible that you can flavor it however you want. For my chocolate pancakes I used:
1 banana
1 egg white
1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp sliced almonds

Mash the banana before you put the egg white in and then add the dry ingredients. I cooked them on the stove which works just fine once you get the flipping right.

I also added about 1/4 cup blueberries and some sugar free syrup to sweeten them up a bit