I have officially

Found the perfect smoothie recipe! Oh my goodness I am so excited to share this with you all.
 SO yesterday I was totally craving a smoothie and I often make them so it wasn't really out of the blue...anyway my mom and I bought a huge box of Chobani greek yogurt last week and so I figured why not add it to my smoothie? Blueberry is my least favorite so I used one regular size chobani, about 3/4 cup of mixed frozen berries, one scoop of whey protein powder, about 1/2 cup water and 3 cubes of ice... I'm pretty sure I died and went to heaven. This smoothie had the consistency of whipped ice cream and was sooo refreshing and delicious. I am absolutely addicted to it (I had another one this morning:)


Last night I had my senior ball! I had the time of my life, danced my butt off and ate some yummy 3 cheese pasta:) I will do another post about it later so keep in touch
<3